1. Assist the general manager in formulating the national sales strategy and establish and improve the national sales channels;
2. Responsible for formulating the company's annual sales forecast and implementation plan, and formulating and organizing the implementation of a complete marketing plan;
3. Responsible for the management of sales personnel, assisting in the establishment, replenishment, development and training of sales teams;
4. The organization department completes the sales plan and the return task;
5. Responsible for formulating sales targets and sales budgets, improving sales policies, standardizing incentive programs, and implementing performance appraisals;
6. Responsible for customer relationship management, collecting feedback customer information, and clarifying public relations goals and plans.
1. Bachelor degree or above in marketing related major, more than five years working experience in the same industry;
2. More than two years of experience in sales and sales team management of large enterprises;
3. Have excellent plan execution and successful sales cases;
4. Have a keen market awareness, adaptability, and leadership ability, be able to grasp the market strategy, and make reasonable plans based on industry analysis;
5. Sales management personnel engaged in medical imaging products are preferred.
1. Responsible for product introduction, product training, sales technical support, and sales receipt in the region;
2. Responsible for product training and guidance of suppliers or customers;
3. Responsible for emergency after-sales service of products in the region, such as computer room survey, customer return visit, sudden glitch judgment or maintenance (except for shutdown or major fault);
4. Assist the customer service department in product installation or major maintenance;
1. College degree or above;
2. Mechanical and electrical engineering, equipment and other engineering majors;
3, engaged in the medical machinery industry sales production customer service work priority. Adapt to frequent business trips
1. Responsible for product design and device selection of product hardware;
2. Design schematics and PCBs using EDA tools;
3. Debug and test the developed boards;
4. Write relevant development documentation.
1. Bachelor degree in electronics and electrical related majors;
2, with more than 5 years of hardware development experience, familiar with the product design process;
3, proficient in EDA software for schematic design and PCB Layout;
4. Familiar with the working principle of high voltage power system;
5. Familiar with electrical control and skilled use of various debugging instruments and equipment;
6, familiar with high-voltage insulation and high-voltage measurement, emc design experience is preferred.
1. Familiar with mechanical principles; familiar with mechanical processing technology; proficient in computer-aided design;
2. Serious and responsible work, rigorous and meticulous, with good spirit of innovation and team spirit;
3. Skilled in using SOLIDEWORKS or PROE software.
4, has done medical industry, X-ray machine design priority.